Christine is the author of “Light Living, An Integrated Approach to Health and Weight” with companion audio CD program. She has maintained a private practice in health counseling since 1983 and specializes in customized nutrition counseling for eating disorders, blood sugar and cholesterol issues, emotional and stress eating, and biofeedback therapy for headaches and hypertension.
Christine has worked and studied for the past 20 years with the leading physicians in functional and preventive medicine with lasting results for their patients. She specializes in blood sugar issues, inflammation, digestive issues, weight loss, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure. She customizes all programs to the unique biochemistry and needs of the patient. She is nationally certified in Medical Biofeedback Therapy and is a licensed Heart Math™ Provider. She offers biofeedback and stress reduction programs to help you reverse the effects of stress on your body. Christine specializes in nutritional counseling using the integrative functional approach to nutrition. She does a thorough intake assessment of your nutritional status focusing on your unique needs and biochemistry.
This may include:
- Comprehensive Body Type Analysis
- Complete body composition analysis
- Inflammation Risk Factor Assessment
- Nutritional status assessment
- Customized dietary counseling for your body type and biochemistry
- Nutrient analysis
- How to make permanent lifestyle changes
- Assistance with stocking the pantry, shopping and meal planning as needed
- Exercise training by a personal trainer
- Dietary supplement assessment and recommendations
- Complete nutrition plan