LLP Program Options
The Light Living Program™ can be customized to your needs, your budget, and your lifestyle. One of our three programs will work for you. We offer the Light Living Program™ three ways: (a) in person in our office in Palo Alto, (b) over the phone, and (c) through our self-pace home study workbook. Below are listed the in-person or telephone-based programs. You can purchase the self-study workbook (available in hard-copy or PDF) here.
Program One: Basic Light Living Program™
Four Sessions (Each Approx One Hour In Length or As a Two Hour Group Class)
This program helps you design a weight-loss and lifestyle program specifically for you and your body type.
- Free initial 30-minute consultation. Program One includes Chapters 1-4 of the new, revised Light Living™ Workbook, 406 pages.
- Metabolic analysis/biochemical profile to determine which foods to eat for maximum fat burning, optimal metabolism, and energy levels.
- Body type analysis and custom tailored exercise plan.
- Four audio MP3s for stress reduction, daily reinforcement, and motivation.
If you feel you need more support in implementing the program, the 12-session program may be right for you. If you start with the 4-session program, you may then transition to the 12-session program.
Program Two: Comprehensive Light Living Program™
Twelve Sessions (Each Approx One Hour In Length)
- Free initial 30-minute consultation, and more in-depth coaching to help you implement the program.
- New revised LLP™ Workbook (406 pages).
- 4 audio MP3s for stress reduction, daily motivation and daily reinforcement.
- Biochemical profile to learn which foods to eat for maximum fat burning and optimal metabolism.
- Body Type Analysis and custom-tailored exercise plan and coaching on the right type of physical exercise for your body type.
- Hypnosis and biofeedback sessions to help you address the emotional component of eating and weight loss.
Program Three: Custom-Tailored Nutritional Counseling *
On A Session-By-Session Basis (Each Approx One Hour In Length)
This program is for individuals with particular health-related concerns such as diabetes, high cholesterol, chronic fatigue, hormonal imbalances, or immune system dysfunctions.
- Starts with a free 30-minute consultation.
- Based on your body type and unique biochemistry.
- Includes hypnosis and biofeedback.
* For permanent dietary change and habit re-training
To learn more about these programs, please call Christine Rosche, MPH, CNS today. If she is not in, please be sure to leave a message with the best time for her to return your call. She will be happy to answer your questions about the programs over the phone, and can set up a free 30-minute consultation to discuss your nutritional and/or weight-loss goals. The other way you can do the Light Living Program™ is through our self-paced home study program that you can order online here.
Note: if you decide to start with the Basic Light Living Program™ and then want to continue with the Comprehensive Light Living Program™, you can do that for the difference in fees between the programs. You must however sign up for the Comprehensive program within a month of completing the Basic Program.